The purpose of the Creative Corner role is to give the General Evaluator time to gather their thoughts before present their final report.
Prior to the Meeting
- Prepare a brief explanation of the role of Creative Corner for the benefit of guests.
Upon Arrival at the Meeting
- Be prepared to introduce yourself and give a hint of what you’ll be presenting.
During the Meeting
- When introduced, explain the role of the Creative Corner.
- When called on by the General Evaluator during the evaluation section give your presentation.
- The responsibilities of the Creative Corner conclude with the meeting.